Availability from early February till late December.
The Cucumber is a warm-loving plant, with the optimal temperature for young plants growing between 20-25 ° C. At temperatures below 15 ° C no fruit is formed, and at a temperature above 35 ° C no normal pollination can occur.
In the greenhouse the vegetables are grown via old techniques of wheat bales, its advantages are:
• Sterile environment for the development of a strong root system;
• Well aerated and with excellent moisture-retaining soil;
• Warm root environment important for earlier transplantation;
• Separation of carbon dioxide during fermentation of straw;
• After the harvest is finished, it enriches the soil with an organic substance.